Bloom this summer with floral prints
Floral prints are a huge hit these summers! Witnessed on ramps as well as on streets and from romantic to edgy looks, they are a must have in your wardrobe this year. The petal power is rocking and there are many ways through which you can incorporate it in your outfit. Floral prints are no more defined by just delicacy. Instead big and abstract patterns made way on the ramps. Here is how you can incorporate this trend in different ways:
- Floral sunglasses: Floral sunglasses have become a rage. Coming in many shapes and styles, they are one of the easiest ways to rock this trend. You can choose the basic ones which you can afford to wear all year round or go with the big daisy flower frames one to amp up your look.
- Floral accessories: From floral handbags to floral belt, floral metallic tattoos to floral bracelets, floral watches to big statement floral necklaces; rock your look by donning anyone as per your style. If you are already wearing a floral outfit, you might want to skip these and go for subtle accessories instead. But if you are wearing solid outfit, it is best to wear them and elevate your look. Find beautiful floral jewellery pieces on Jabong and with jabong coupons present on CashKaro, buy them for low prices with bonus of cash back.
- Floral bottoms: Floral bottoms come in many variations from small petal prints to oversized abstract patterns. If you want to go for a delicate look, go for the small sized flowery print. Team it with a solid print top and complete your look with no print shoes. If you want to wear floral skirt, ensure you keep your body type in mind before buying one. Floral pants are easily available online on leading fashion websites. Indulge in extra savings with these Fashionara coupons available on CashKaro.
- Floral hair bands: How about donning a boho chic look with the help of floral hair bands? Seen many times on runaway this year, they have made a comeback and for the good! Buy a dainty floral hair band or make one for yourself at home easily. Then get ready to add that touch of freshness to your appearance. Do not go for the oversized ones unless it is a theme party. You don’t want to risk being called as a thirteen year old.
- Floral nails: If you do not like to experiment much, floral nail are the safest way for you to wear this trend. Buy floral nail art stickers or get nail art done at a reputed store. Additionally you can also browse through various nail art designs and do it on your own.
- Floral dresses: Summers are here and what better season to show off the latest trends through dresses! A basic floral dress can help you alter your look from day to night. You can team it up with a blazer, studded belt or even scarf to change the look as per the occasion. Keep in mind to choose the pattern and structure as per your body type. Avoid going overboard with the elements by keeping bag and shoes in a single tone.
Hope you turn heads wherever you go when you rock the hottest trend of this season!