Physiotherapy is proven scientific method to have a healthy lifestyle for any age type. It is a treatment which is dedicated to restore the movement and function of a person, who is suffering from an injury, having any kind of health condition and disability. With the help of various types of equipment, it can create wonders.
Various types of disease which can be cured using Physiotherapy are listed below:
- Joints pain
- Back pain or cervical/neck arthritis
- Various types of Cardiovascular conditions such as after heart attack diseases such as COPD
- Chronic or acute pain
- Neck pain
- Neurological Conditions
- Spinal injury
- Multiple sclerosis
- Pregnancy related issues
- Pediatric conditions
- Fracture: major or minor
- Other minor diseases such as dizziness
So, it is clear from the above stated list that it cures mainly bones, joint fracture, heart related issues, during and post pregnancy issues, etc., from acute to chronic, it is effective technique to cure them all.
From a child to an adult and any type of professionals from desk job official to a sportsman, everyone can adopt this therapy to a better healthier life
Various techniques used in Physiotherapy are
- Neurology- By stimulating various nerves and other neurological methods are used to cure diseases such as spinal injury, concussion, etc.
- Cardiothoracic – By following simple therapeutic techniques for heart, chest and lungs, one can avoid heart condition medication or even cardiothoracic surgery.
- Hand therapy- Massage therapy using various type of special oils can create tremendous effects especially for people, who are suffering from joint, bone pain or injury. It is also capable of curing swerve spinal condition and neck arthritis.
- Acupuncture- It is a technique which involves pressuring certain points in body to increase circulation of blood and cure various diseases.
- Hydrotherapy- It uses water bath treatment for healing and curing purposes.
Various types of equipment that are used in different physiotherapy techniques:
There are many types of physiotherapy equipment India that are readily available in the market that can help in very effective physiotherapy treatment; some of them are listed below:
- Hydro Therapy equipment
- Whirlpool bath- Tank made of stainless steel well fabricated and finished. Use for hydro massage for arms, knees, feet, etc. Also used for the people suffering from back and hip condition.
- High chair- If this chair is used for therapeutic treatment along with whirlpool bath can give very effective results for lower leg and foot treatment.
- Heat and cold therapy equipment
- IR lamp- it is used for giving IR Radiation treatment. The IR lamp containing 150w bulb is directed towards the effective area for certain period of time according to the need of the patient.
- Arm contrast bath- A stainless steel wall with well insulation is constructed for highly effective for treatment of arms.
- Exercise equipment for leg, foot, etc
- Hip circumductor- for complete movement and exercise of hip joint
- Ankle exerciser
- Parallel walking bar
Thus, it can be rightly said that there is no disease which cannot be treated under its wing. If anyone is facing any health issue should consult doctor to know how physiotherapy can help him.