Pregnancy is the time when a mother needs special care to prevent her from any kind of disease and keep her baby healthy. Rather than visiting your gynaecologist for little issues better opt for home remedies which are pure and natural to take care of expected-mother and baby.
Several women have the problem of vomiting in pregnancy. Morning sickness is indeed the most common problem of 90% of pregnant ladies. This can be easily cured with some home remedies. So, let’s see few tips on and most of them are natural which you can do it at your home
- Water consumption is very important during pregnancy. Pregnant women must drink 8 glasses of water a day to keep her hydrated.
- Soak ¾ cloves in water for 30 minutes. Strain and drink it when you feel like vomiting.
- Add a teaspoon of vinegar in a cup of warm water and take sips of this water slowly. It helps to get rid of vomiting.
- High-protein foods like nuts, peanut butter, and dairy products may help ease morning sickness.
- Add citrus fruit in your meal. A small slice of lemon or orange added to your water can help in relieving vomiting symptoms.
- Tea made of Fennel seed is another vomiting remedy. Crush 1 tablespoon fennel seeds and add them in a cup filled with boiled water. Cover and let it rest for ten minutes. Drink the water in sips to treat vomiting.
Home pregnancy tests are those in which we use only natural things without any medical equipment. Missing out on periods is the very first sign to show that woman is pregnant but there are also some other methods that to find out if woman is pregnant or not? These natural methods are safe for a woman and they also provide accurate information.
Some of the home remedies for pregnancy test that have proven successful are as follows: –
Tooth Paste Test
We all use Toothpaste to clean our teeth every day. Do you wonder this tube can determine that whether you have conceived or not? This test is carried out simply by collecting the first urine in a small vessel. Then add little amount of toothpaste in the urine and leave it for some time. If the toothpaste turns blue in colour or effervescence occurs, it means that the female is pregnant.
Collect the first urine of the day in a clean cup. Add some bleaching powder in it and observe it carefully. If liquid starts to give foam, then the female is pregnant. And if the liquid has no changes in it, then the result is negative.
Soap Water Test
Collect some urine in a cup. Add some soap lather to the urine and wait for 2-3 minutes, if there are bubbles in it then the female is pregnant.
Take half cup of morning urine and add 3 tablespoons of crushed sugar in it. Wait for 5-10 minutes. After some time, if you notice any change in the sugar, it means you are pregnant. Don’t use powder sugar for this test.
Isn’t all that easy and affordable? If you have not checked and skipped on your periods, then do check it right now!!!