Nainital is one of the most beautiful hill stations that you will ever find in India. In fact, so well-known is this quaint little town for its beauty that thousands of tourists make their way to Nainital every year.
The fact that Nainital experiences a pleasant weather throughout the year makes the place all the more enjoyable. So, the best hotels in nainital are always in demand and hence it is best to book them well before your trip to avoid any last moment rush. If you want to witness the true beauty of this place, then there are a few places that you ought to visit when at this hill station. Let’s take a look at some of them:
- The Naini Lake:This is the star attraction of this place. The entire lake is surrounded by beautiful hills and that lends a panoramic touch to the entire place. With sail perched boats and calm and tranquil water, the Nainital Lake is the first place that you ought to visit when in the hill station. You can spend a leisurely time with your beloved or opt for some water fun with your family!
- The Tiffin Top: Also, known as Dorothy’s seat, this is probably one of the most celebrated viewpoints of this hill station. It is called Dorothy’s seat because a British woman named Dorothy used to sit here and draw paintings of the surrounding areas. This the perfect place to witness a gorgeous sunrise from when in Nainital. It offers a breathtaking view of the surrounding ranges of the Himalayas. This is often treated as a very popular picnic spot.
- The Naina Peak: If you do not mind some mild level trekking then you should definitely trek up to the Naina Peak. Just leave early in the morning from any one of the 5 star hotels in nainital that you will be staying at and travel to the top of the Naina Peak. It is also known as the Chinar Peak. This is also another place from where you will be able to see the entire range of the Himalayas that surround this region.
- The Land’s End: Located at 2118mts, the Land’s End is one of the most famous trekking spots of Nainital. If you want to get a whole view of the entre valley along with the mountain ranges, then you should definitely plan for a trek to this spot. It is best if you set out early in the morning and then you will be able to come back by the middle of the day!
- The Aerial Ropeway: Another fun activity that you can try out when in Nainital is the Aerial Ropeway. You can take this ropeway ride and get a bird’s eye view of the entire valley. This will help you to take a look at the entire place and if you have kids travelling with you, they will surely love it!
So, when you are in Nainital, if you want to experience the beauty of this place in its entirety, try out the above 5 places.