SAP SD career opportunities in India
Today, SAP has been adopted by multiple companies from across the globe to enhance the work process in various departments with simplicity and ease. You can very well proceed to SAP SD (sales and distribution) if you have a quite good experience in Sales. SAP SD has very good opportunities. SAP SD is a core module multitude of companies are looking for the SAP SD implementation level Experts. They want many people with basic knowledge.
Well, Sales & Distribution (SAP SD) is one of the most important modules of SAP which handles the processes like sales order, delivery, distribution, etc. The SAP is investing heavily in the field of sales and distribution as its one of the key module in ERP. It works closely with other SAP modules to provide effective process work.
The main job of SAP SD Team will be to execute the business processes used in the shipping, selling and billing of products and services and handle the activity services of logistics execution. The SAP Logistics module manages customer relationship starting from raising a quotation to sales order and billing of the product or service. Service and transportation, CRM, CS and transportation are few of the submodules in SD. Since she’s and revenue are managed my SD it always has a bright future, and it forms the basis of CRM which is considered as a popular solution in the market.
STechies help you grow your SAP SD career and consider some factors which lead you to a successful career in SAP consultancy world. You must have the following for a good prospect.
- Good knowledge about SD Business Processes: Contracts, billing, Sales Order, Delivery Processing, credit and debit, pricing condition types, output type settings, copy control, partner function determination, STO, free of charge delivery, output condition type.
- Interface Knowledge about debugging techniques, Independent requirement handling of the module with hands-on experience and user exits. Knowing about the shipment process.
- Interaction with clients in order to keep customer relationship smooth though calls, meetings and must have fluency in the way you convey the meaning to the customer.
- To manage the workload the person must be able to work independently as well as a team player.
- Must be able to work under tight schedules and deadlines.
- Should have knowledge about the components of SAP SD modules like sales, transportation, shipping, foreign trade, billing and sales support.
- From creating sales orders to managing enquiries to generating quotations and more.
- If the database has not been updated, it is bound to lead to a lot of errors and other problems. Those who handle the systems too should be up to date with the technology. Moreover, all individuals must be able to grasp about the developments in SAP technology. They must undergo constant training for achieving new information and keep updating themselves.
- Analyse the current scenarios and business processes of the clients.
- Carry out complex assignments requiring the development of improved procedures.
There is a big scope in SD you have to make sure you’re Worthing with the right firm. As a fresher, you may find a bit difficult to enter into this domain without prior experience. Plan, execute and collaborate with the preferred management.